Saturday 7 November 2009

Going to collect Henry

Just a quickie, I'm off to collect Henry for his weekend away, hope he's packed his overnight bag, ha ha. I've tidied the house, and picked everything up off the floor that he might consider to be a tasty morsel ! The cats food dishes are upstairs in the bedroom, this is the routine we have when we have a house guest. They will have a surprise as Henry comes bounding in, and I don't expect to see much of them over the next 24 hours, poor little loves. I feel a bit mean doing this to them, but if Henry can gain a little bit of knowledge about cats, he will turn into a more sociable dog. If it goes wrong I can always take him back to his house and stay there with him. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.