Monday 7 March 2011

Two very happy pussy cats

Look at them now! The new owners of Tiger and Lilly have kindly sent us a couple of photo's, it doesn't get much better than this, does it? Stretched out on a leather settee, purring away no doubt, without a care in the world. They have dropped very lucky here. It warms the cockles of your heart to know that there are still some kind people out there who will offer a loving home to our gorgeous feline friends.


Enjoy your life my little friends. So pleased for you.

9 comments:

  1. Aw, they look like they are in cat heaven ;-) well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you must miss them but so nice to see they are happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiger & Lilly look SO contented :o)
    I haven't forgotten however the dedication and hard work it takes before the sweet creatures are re-homed. Thanks to you and your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, lovely photo's, they look very happy!

    Josie x

    ps) I've just written a blog post, my first time having one, I'm sure you've had one or two, so maybe you could write about this very important subject as well, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it nice to kow you made the right decision about not keeping them yourself. They certainly look very contented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Kath, I had a feeling there would be someone out there for them, they are so lucky.

    I've replied to your post, Josie. If people don't know what you are talking about, they can pop onto your blog and have a look :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I just love a happy ending♥ They are absolutely gorgeous cats. I'm so thrilled that they have found a loving and wonderful home:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to hear a happy ending x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.