Saturday 18 July 2015

We is back.

Hiya Gang. Just landed and it's midnight. Wouldn't you think that the motorways would be clear late on a Friday night! Wrong, When are they going to finish the roadworks on the M1 between 28 and 31, they've been at it for must be about a year now. And did they really have to close the M18 between junctions 4 and 5, and divert us through Doncaster? I bet they thought that woman is coming up from Devon tonight, let's mess her about. Chuffin roadworks.

Anyway, no more moaning, I've had a very nice holiday. We were spotted by blog reader Caz from Derby, it was an amazing coincidence. I was walking Rocky around the car park at Michael Wood services, and a voice piped up, that looks just like Rocky, oooh, it is Rocky, Hello Ilona. You could have knocked me down with a feather. It was nice meeting you Caz.

It was also nice to meet Lovely Grey, had a smashing time. Anyway, no more chat, I'm a bit tired. I'll tell you more later. Got lots of pics, it will take me a week to write it up.

Goodnight, and Toodle pip

12 comments:

  1. Glad you are safely home - looking forward to reading about the trip.
    Bye for now.
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice you were spotted, your moment of fame. Have a nice rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a good trip and ( I know most will not agree) I rather think it was good for you not have to feel you had to blog every day. JanF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are back Ilona, quite missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Home! Can't wait to see what you snapped out and about this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip after you've rested up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is good to hear that you had a nice trip. I am looking forward to reading about it and seeing the photos!
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you had a good time!! I read both your and lovelygrey's blog so I smiled to myself when I saw you were off to meet her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You could have knocked me down with a feather too, Ilona. What were the odds on meeting like that! I enjoyed our little chat. It was a shame our coach was due to leave or we could have nattered for a bit longer,ha ha. A bit surreal for me...I felt like I already knew you. Probably because I've been reading your blog for quite a while. My claim to fame,I got to pat Rocky! He's a star.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ilona, the internet celebrity, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.